Woo! Hoo! I Sing The Body Electric just nominated my blog for a Liebster Award! and I am so happy. Thank you so, so, so, so, so (you get the point right?) so much!
I would have said… don’t get me started with this shit… but I have to actually say… let’s get started with this shit.
Here are 11 random facts about me:
- I was born in Santo Domingo, The Capital of The Dominican Republic.
- I am the youngest and the only son out of 9 kids.
- I lived in Puerto Rico from the age of 3 years old until I was 9 years old.
- I have lived in New York City for the last 37 years.
- I have been with my wife for close to 30 years.
- I have a 26 years old daughter and a 21 years old son.
- I have a crazy rescued 2 1/2 years old dog that rescued me from depression after I lost my 5 years old dog 2 years ago.
- I love my family and dog to death.
- I’ve worked as a customer service representative for 10 years and sometimes I throw the house out the window. In other words, I give shit to people, because I feel sorry for them and because I can see that all that they need is a little fucking help, compassion and understating human being to help them. Not everyone is rich and sometimes we run into situations that we can’t control. So I am just being human being.
- I had what is called a sleeve gastrectomy 1 year ago to lose weight due to health problems. I have lost around 70 Lbs and have been taken off of the high blood pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol medications. So right now, I’m just taking my two crazy meds.
- I was offered a DJ job at a New York City club back in 1990, but I turned it down, because I love mixing and didn’t want to get money involved, with something that I keep personal and love.
These are eleven questions asked of me.
1. Who are you? (in one sentence?)
I am a family loving, dog loving crazy guy on meds, who has a crazy and sometimes weird sense of humor.
2. What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
I dropped out of college three times… the third one was from…. are you ready? (Drum roll please)…. An online college. So I might be the first “online college dropout” that you have met in your entire life. Bwahahahahahaha!
3. If given a chance to be invisible, what would you do?
Have threesome with a female horse and a female goat. Bwahahahahaha! You weren’t expecting that one. Weren’t you? In reality, I would steal all the money from all of the richest assholes in the world and and create tuition free colleges and schools, get the necessary meds to all the people in the world, stop all the wars around the world, build housing for the poor and get the necessary mental health help for the people that have mental problems around the world. In other words, I would create a world, where everyone is equal and gets everything for free… free medical plan, meds, medical help, housing, schools and the list goes on.
4. What is happiness to you?
Enjoying time with my wife, kids and dog. OH! and getting stupid drunk and forgetting about every little fucking shit that had happened to me during the whole entire fucking work week.
5. Your inspiration, and why so?
My mother and wife have been the biggest inspiration in my life. Even if my mother has been gone for about twenty years due to breast cancer, my wife and her would take of the clothes on their backs and give it to someone that need it. I guess that reason and age, has turned me into a more compassionate and caring human being. But don’t say that shit to my wife, she will have my balls on a stick for dinner… OK! She already has them on a stick. OK! She’s my soulmate so I don’t really care. Bwahahahahahaha!
6. What is your biggest achievement in life so far?
That I have a loving and understanding wife, two excellent and wonderful kids and a crazy ass dog that goes crazy when I get home from work. OK! He just wants to be walked, so he’s an asshole. But I love him to death. All four of them could be assholes sometimes, but they are my assholes.
7. If you could start over, what would you change?
I wouldn’t change a thing. Whatever I have been through in life, my mental disorders and all of that shit, have been the reason why I am who I am today. They don’t defined me at all, but they have taught me to be a better human being.
8. If given a chance to go on a date with a celebrity, who would that be?
My wife, kids and dog. They are celebrities in my life. They really make me who I am.
9. Are you happy with your life till now?
YES I AM! It’s not perfect, but it could have been worst.
10. Your favorite song?
Lydia Lee Love – Don’t Take Your Love (1987). Because it was the song that made me fall in love with my soulmate, the love of my life, the only person that I have completely opened too and my BFF… MY WIFE! Just click on the link and you might be able to understand the lyrics and understand where I am coming from. HEY! I used to mix Freestyle or Latin Hip Hop back in the days. Even though my wife hated it, because girls went after the DJ, like flies go after a dead body or a pile of shit. They were a dime a dozen, but I stayed true to my love. Bwahahahahaha!
11. What comes first, the egg or the chicken? Explain the reason.
I really don’t give a fuck! Whatever comes first is dead, because if I am hungry at the time, it’s going down to my stomach. In other words, fuck that shit! They are done for the day! And they won’t be able to reproduce after which ever came first, is in my stomach. HA! HA! HA!
Now for the real shit to go down. I’m going to nominate the blogs of all the people that I have on my BFF list and Bloggy Buddies list. You know me (tear rolling down my eyes) I LOVE YOU GUYS! LOL!
Half a 1000 miles
My Side Of The Pole
Seeking The Best Blog
The Shameful Sheep
I Sing The Body Electric
My Life In Rambles
Insights From A Bipolar Bear
Bits From Peanutbasher
My Journey To Weight Loss
I have to add, that I love your blogs, because like mine, they are about everyday life, struggles and shit that we go through. You guys are not trying to sell something, make money or get more followers. That’s what true blogging is all about, just for the fuck of it!
Also… if I missed some of you guys, I’ll get you on my next award nomination ceremony. I was sharing some good old times with my BFF Heineken at the time of writing this post.
I would also like to add, that I am so happy to see so many female bloggers. I grew up with 7 women and to me, the world or a relationship is 50/50. Nobody should have the upper hand. Get fucking educated and don’t take shit from an asshole man… EVER! That’s what I taught my daughter and that’s the reason she has a Bachelor’s degree. Don’t take shit from a man, most are assholes.
I guess you guys are fucked now!… you have to write all the shit about youself, that I wrote about me. LOL. Get it out in the open people. Just be yourself. LOL.